Monday, August 15, 2011

Emerging of "Emergence"



So this is a picture of a newer piece called "Emergence." I need to get it properly shot.
I realized recently how many levels and subjects my various works encompass, and this one is probably the heaviest. I'm also finally at the point where I'm wanting to show my work in galleries. Nerve-racking...I'm always ready for the worst to be said, but I'm tired of the lackluster and honestly, poorly executed art getting rave reviews because it's sold cheaply and done quickly. This is no longer acceptable and I'm going to throw myself into the fire. Pray for me.

Song of the week: "La Dolly Vita" The Smashing Pumpkins

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Please do charge into the gallery world - it's high time you did! - and let us all know when your debut draws nigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you very much Mark. That means a lot coming from you. I will let the world know when I have a show...shout it from mountain tops. haahaa

    ReplyDelete